Agila is a full services player with a well diversified portfolio of products across categories that include
- High potency drugs like oncology
- Controlled Substances
We have the unique ability to deliver products in varied packaging formats including vials (liquid and dry powder), pre filled syringes (PFS), suspension injections, ampoules and lyophilized forms.
In 2010, we forayed into biopharmaceuticals through the acquisition of Bangalore-based biotechnology firm, Inbiopro Solutions. The acquisition gives us immediate access to a pipeline of 8 biosimilars, of which 5 are monoclonal antibodies for cancer treatment which further strengthens our oncology portfolio.
In addition, we also get access to both, high expression mammalian and microbial platform-based development capabilities.
- Domain focus on
penems, pencillins, oncology, ophthalmology, peptides and biologicals
- 30+ products under development
- 40+ ANDAs in the last two years
- Strong capabilities in assessment and evaluation of intellectual property (IP) and regulatory
- IP-led licensing partnerships
- One of the largest lyophilisation facilities in the world